This vegan and gluten-free pumpkin and carrot cake is moist and flavorful, and it tastes just like the real deal! The idea for this cake came to me a few days ago. I just had some extra pumpkin and carrots left in the fridge and I was wondering how to bake them. I knew that the combination would be fantastic. And it really was!
This pumpkin and carrot cake is one of the quickest cakes I’ve ever made and it tastes so incredibly good. Easy, healthy and super delicious Christmas treat for the family. So, let’s do it together!
Ingredients for Super Quick Pumpkin And Carrot Cake, Vegan & Gluten Free:
1 cup shredded pumpkin
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tsp. carob powder
5 tbsp. shredded coconut
2 tsp. unrefined cane sugar
2 tsp. sesame seeds
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
a pinch of Himalayan salt
Instructions for Super Quick Pumpkin And Carrot Cake, Vegan & Gluten Free:
1. Combine shredded pumpkin, carrots, rice flour, carob powder, shredded coconut, cane sugar, sesame seeds, cinnamon powder and Himalayan salt in a bowl.
2. Pour the batter into your favorite cake pan lined with parchment paper and smooth the top.
3. Bake in a preheated oven to 180 C for approximately 30 minutes until the top becomes golden.
4. Remove from oven and set on a wire rack to cool completely.
5. This pumpkin and carrot cake is amazing as a snack on the go or breakfast!
Photo credit: Tofobo Family ©