These Raw Vegan Chocolate Cookies will steal your monkeys’ hearts! They are sooo delicious! Furthermore, the recipe is incredibly easy to make. In fact, these healthy gems are one of the best things you could do for your kids’ diet. They are vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free and absolutely guilty-free : ) A healthy and nutritious sweet treat that will keep them energized and totally happy throughout the day!
Because… Happy kids = Happy life : )
Ingredients for Kid-Friendly Raw Vegan Chocolate Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free):
For the cookies:
2 cups soft dates, pitted
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup raw walnuts
1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
For the raw vegan chocolate spread:
2 ripe bananas
2 tbsp. carob powder
1 tbsp. coconut oil
non-diary milk (rice, soy, hemp or nut milk) to adjust the consistency
For the topping
Instructions for Kid-Friendly Raw Vegan Chocolate Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free):
1. Combine dates, cranberries, shredded coconut, walnuts, sunflower & pumpkin seeds in a food processor and blend until the mixture is finely chopped.
2. Make the cookies the size you want.
3. Prepare the homemade raw vegan chocolate spread. Place bananas, carob powder and coconut oil in a food processor or blender. Add a little non-diary milk to adjust the consistency and blend until smooth.
4. Garnish these raw vegan beauties with chocolate spread, shredded coconut and hemp seeds.
5. Put them in the fridge to allow them to chill.
6. Serve these heavenly yummy Raw Vegan Chocolate Cookies as a nutritious morning breakfast or afternoon snack : )
I really hope your monkeys to fall in love with these healthy kid-friendly gems!
Make your kiddos H-A-P-P-Y : )
P.S. If you want to surprise your sunshines with some other healthy sweet treats, check out these yummy Homemade Date Energy Bars or this heavenly delicious Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge. Here you will find some amazing vegan ice cream recipes too. Yum-yum!
Photo credit: Tofobo Family