Although, we are not huge fans of sweets at home, sometimes we love to indulge ourselves with some healthy homemade vegan desserts. And this easy and heavenly delicious Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge has been a total hit with our little tribe lately!
Can you believe that one of the main ingredients in this rich, creamy goodness is avocado? Yes, I’m serious! You might be used to eat avocados in super yummy avo toasts, salads or spreads, but believe me, it’s the perfect base for delicious vegan chocolate desserts & ice creams. Full of healthy fats, this awesome fruit (that we’re obsessed with!) is nature’s butter. And it makes the most delicious Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge, that just melts in your mouth!
So, are you ready to impress family and friends with this high fat, diary-free, rich chocolate fudge? It’s so simple and easy to make! You need only a few ingredients (such as avocado, raw cocoa powder, coconut oil, agave or maple syrup, vanilla extract and a pinch of Himalayan salt) and 15 minutes to prepare it!
Also, did I mention that this creamy-dreamy Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge is absolutely kid-friendly? If your monkeys are not huge avocado lovers, no worries, they will never guess what’s in this chocolate heaven : )
Ingredients for Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge (Gluten-free):
1 large ripe avocado or 2 small avocados, pitted
3-4 tbsp. raw cacao powder
3-4 tbsp. agave or maple syrup (or make it to your taste)
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
a pinch of Himalayan salt
for the topping: raw hazelnuts, chopped
Instructions for Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge (Gluten-free):
1. Put all ingredients (avocado, raw cocoa powder, coconut oil, agave or maple syrup, vanilla extract and Himalayan salt) in a blender and blend until heavenly smooth.
2. Place this creamy-dreamy chocolate mixture in a small rectangular pan, lined with parchment paper.
3. Top with chopped raw hazelnuts, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
4. If you’re too impatient to wait, transfer it to the freezer to accelerate the firming process.
5. Slice, serve and enjoy this healthy, easy and awesomely delicious Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge to the fullest!
Hope you will LOVE it, guys!
Also, have you already taken a peek at this vegan & gluten-free Super Quick Pumpkin And Carrot Cake? Toni made it for us last winter and the kiddos absolutely adored it!
Enjoy your day : )
Photo credit: Tofobo Family