Hey, loves! As you already know from our previous posts, we’re currently living in Thailand, so we can’t wait to share with you some gorgeous vegan Thai recipes! We’ve always been huge fans of Thai food and we never stop experimenting with new flavors in the kitchen. And I must admit, that this creamy Thai Curry Noodles With Tofu And Zucchini turned out one of our favorite vegan dishes. Ah, it tastes absolutely wonderful! The exotic mix of sweet, sour and spicy flavors will make you feel simply happy : ) The recipe is easy-to-make and will take you not more than 15 minutes to prepare it. A must-try dish if you want to indulge yourself with some quick and easy vegan Asian dish!
Ingredients for Thai Curry Noodles With Tofu And Zucchini:
1 onion, thinly sliced
2-3 gloves garlic, minced
1 zucchini, chopped
1 block firm tofu, cut into cubes
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. red curry paste
1 tsp. turmeric
1 can coconut milk
freshly squeezed juice from 2 limes
2-3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1 package of rice noodles
2 tbsp. sesame seeds & spring onion for garnishing
Instructions for Thai Curry Noodles With Tofu And Zucchini:
1. In a deep non-stick skillet heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Then add the garlic and tofu and sauté until light golden.
2. Add the zucchini, red curry paste and turmeric. Stir in coconut milk and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the chopped fresh cilantro and freshly squeezed lime juice.
4. Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain them well.
5. Serve in a plate and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
Hope you like this quick, easy and amazingly delicious Thai Curry Noodles recipe : ) It’s an exotic vegan & gluten free dish worth trying!
Enjoy, dear friends!
Gerry & Tofobo Family
Photo credit: Tofobo Family